|This course introduces the 2 commonly used workflow managers in the South Green Bioformatics platform, both in a theoretical and practical way, with hands-on practice sessions. It will help you to quickly develop and run your own pipelines using these tools through an graphical user or command-line interface.|
TOGGLe, a flexible framework for easily building complex workflows and performing robust large-scale NGS analyses Christine Tranchant-Dubreuil, Sebastien Ravel, Cecile Monat, Gautier Sarah, Abdoulaye Di- allo, Laura Helou, Alexis Dereeper, Ndomassi Tando, Julie Orjuela-Bouniol, Francois Sabot. bioRxiv https: //www.biorxiv.org/content/early/2018/01/10/245480.
Prior knowledge of workflow managers not necessary Basic knowledge of Linux (Linux for dummies required) - TOGGLe practical
- Why using a workflow manager to analyse data ?
- How to perform an analysis ?
- How to create your own workflow ?
- How to execute it?
- Use case
- Explaining what Workflow Managers are,
in which way they differ from each other.
- How you can use them in your research.
- Creating your own workflow
- Analysing your NGS data with Galaxy and TOGGLe
- Alexis Dereeper (AD) - email@example.com
- Sebastien Ravel (SR) - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Julie Orjuela (JO) - email@example.com
- Christine Tranchant (CT) - firstname.lastname@example.org
|2019||Montpellier, France||TOGGLe||15||AD, SR, CT, JO||UMR DIADE, IPME, MIVEGEC, INTERTRYP, AGAP|
|2018||Montpellier, France||TOGGLe||20||AD, SR, CT||UMR DIADE, IPME, MIVEGEC, INTERTRYP, AGAP|
|2017||Montpellier, France||TOGGLe||20||CT, AD||UMR DIADE, IPME, MIVEGEC, INTERTRYP|